Heat-insulated floor for the "Pentagon" tents
The 3-layer, heat-insulated additional tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
- Diameter - 157''
- Weight - 11 lbs
- Package size - 1 box with dimensions - 29" х 19" х 17"
3-layers of this floor include:
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
Three-Layer Floor for "Pentagon" Tent.
Easy to use! I now have a warm floor! Thanks