Heat-insulated floor for the Universal Vestibule 118''x76'' for UP tents
The 3-layer, heat-insulated additional tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the vestibule. Spread the floor on the ground and install the vestibule over it.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
This floor includes 3 identical sections that can be connected to each other using Velcro fastener. Dimensions of 1 section:
- Length - 93''
- Width - 47''
- Weight - 2,87 lbs
- Package size - 3 boxes. Each box - 8.66" х 8.66" х 18.11"
3-layers of this floor include:
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
Three-Layer Floor for Universal Vestibule 118''x76''
This product is sold out
Necessary Addition to Dome Tents
Great quality product that performs in inclement weather. It also held up to my 4 yr old son for three nights. Definitely purchase inside liner and insulated floor. You buy their tents it will catch attention of neighboring campers.