A heat-resistant mat is used to protect the tent floor from heat and falling sparks when installing heaters in the tent. The mat is made of fiberglass. For better insulation, the mat can be folded in half.
- Dimensions - 30 x 19 in
- Weight - 1.5 lbs
The heat-reistant mat is made of fiberglass with double-sided silicone impregnation. It has water-resistant, heat-resistant characteristics.
- Non-flammable. Fiberglass can withstand exposure to open fire.
- Environmental friendliness and absolute non-toxicity.
- Chemical and biological inertness. Products withstand treatment with alkalis and acids, they do not rot and are not a nutrient substrate for microorganisms.
- Electrical insulating properties. The fabric is not subject to magnetic influences.
- Heat resistance. Some types of matter can withstand temperatures up to 1200 ° C.
- Wide operating temperature range. The fabric does not lose its quality when used at both - 200 and + 600 ° С.
- Moisture resistance. The fabric does not absorb moisture, does not stretch or collapse under the influence of liquids.
Heat-Resistant Stove Mat
Heat resistant stove mat
Wonderful service and the very best products. Really appreciate you guys! God bless you through these crazy times and I pray that you come out better than ever! It’s sad that the people that are dedicated so much to excellence are made to suffer for other peoples mistakes.
RBM is a very good company.
Awesome must have bit of kit.....