Cold Weather Tents with Stoves
Showing all 1 results
🏕 What is safer: propane burner or a wood burning stove?
What is safer: propane burner or a wood burning stove?
- A wood stove is much safer than a propane heater
📦 What safety features have your tents for using a wood-burning stove?
What safety features have your tents for using a wood-burning stove?
- There is a special ventilation window for fresh air
- Protective fireproof fabric on the wall near the stove and under the stove
- Fireproof smoke pipe hole
- Smoke detector included with each stove package
💡 Why is it profitable to buy a tent with a stove together?
Why is it profitable to buy a hot tent with stove together?
- It's convenient. The stove and tent of the same manufacturer are perfectly compatible
- Our tents have all safety features for using with our stoves.
❓ How to protect the hot tent with stove jack from burning by sparks from the stove pipe?
How to protect the winter tent with stove from burning by sparks from the stove pipe?
- There is a built-in spark arrester in the firebox of our stoves
- Therefore, sparks are unlikely to fly out of the pipe of our stoves, especially if a deflector is also installed