Heat-insulated floor for the "UP-2" tent
The 3-layer, heat-insulated UP-2 tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
The heat-insulated floor has two specific areas (28x16") you can open to drill fishing holes.
- Weight - 8.2 lbs
- Weight in box - 9.2 lbs
- Package size - 29.0" х 18.0" х 13.0"
3-layers of this floor include:
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it. The tent frame bars are inserted into special holes in the floor.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
Never think about the hot tent with out this floor. It's so perfect for the job. Nothing helps.keep you warm better than this. It adds comfort too.
Great beast set up