Unique camping tents, RBM hot tent
What makes our tents unique?
Our tents are designed for all seasons and purposes. But they’re especially unique and unrivaled for the most extreme weather. You can be sure that you’ll enjoy the ultimate level of comfort (you’ll always be dry, warm, and have a good night’s rest) in our tents regardless of the weather conditions outside. This is all possible due to the double-layer tent walls, wood stove, and an insulated triple-layer floor.
Because of its specially designed frame, RBM tents are very spacious inside. Even a tall person can stand upright inside our tents. Yet regardless of the tent size, they are extremely easy to open up and fold down.
RBM tents have many useful features: windows you can open, a large door, ventilation, a detachable floor for fishing, places to hang shelves, and pockets for items. You can even make a "tent city" by connecting several tents with a vestibule to accommodate more people.
Our tents aren’t for hiking, but are designed for moto tourism, water tourism, snowmobile tourism, and ATV biking. They’re more suitable for long stays rather than single-night stays.
RBM tents are more than an ordinary shelters. They are mobile houses. Standard tents are suitable for temporary overnight accommodation. In our tents, not only can you sleep, but you can also fully relax and feel comfortable even for a long time. They create a homey atmosphere that makes you enjoy living in them. The windows and the tents’ light interior design make them quite bright during the day, while mosquitos can’t get past the mosquito nets.
Many people simply avoid winter camping because they don’t understand how to organize a comfortable (warm, dry) outdoor camp in the winter. This is especially true for holidays with family members, especially children, that require an increased level of comfort. Our tents allow you to provide this.
The tents’ well-designed versatility and numerous useful features were created and tested thanks to reviews and feedback from customers who love outdoor activities.
RBM tents can withstand heavy rain. And if you have a stove, you can use them even if it rains for several days. An ordinary tent gets wet quickly, becomes damp inside, and is hard to dry, so it will be very difficult to comfortably stay in it after it rains. Moreover, if you have wet things, they’ll be impossible to dry in an ordinary tent without a stove. In our tents, everything is made to meet your needs. The tents’ double-layer fabric prevents them from getting wet. And a stove will allow you to maintain optimal temperatures inside and dry things.
Our mission is to create tents that will bring your extreme outdoor adventures to a new level of comfort.
🏕 Why do you call your tents unique?
- Because they are incredibly comfortable and sturdy.
- They are easy to setup in 2-3 minutes at any time of the year.
- They are fully waterproof.
- Our tents have lots of options to make your camping trip incredibly comfortable. Please check each option on our website with full description.
📦 Can I use your tents for hiking?
- Only small models are suitable, and only for hiking on small distance.
- However, our tents work perfectly for travelling on ATV or snowmobile.
💡 How long can you live in your tent in the winter?
- For an unlimited period of time, it all depends on your needs. Your time stay is only limited by the supply of firewood and food / drink.
- No temperature or weather conditions impact our tents.
- During one of the tests we recorded 82°+ F inside when it was 22°- F outside.
❓ How soon will your tent get wet during heavy rain?
- Our tents are completely waterproof, thanks to the unique Oxford textile.
- Additionally, all stitches are glued for extra protection from leakage.