Cold Weather Tents
Winter camping is something really out of the ordinary. It’s a challenging adventure that requires endurance, practical skills and, undoubtedly, special equipment. No matter what the major purpose of your trip is — ice fishing, skiing, or just enjoying wonderful snowy views, you’ll need a cold weather tent to serve you as a safe shelter in the wild.
Our Tents for Winter Camping Will Exceed Your Expectations
Strong winds, freezing temperatures and heavy snowfall: it’s very likely that you might have to face these weather conditions during your outdoor holiday in the winter. You need a winter tent that will successfully handle it all. A high quality winter tent is able to keep out the cold and stand up to winds. A tent with a high waterproof rating will endure any extreme weather including heavy snow or rain. If you’re looking for a reliable tent for winter camping, you’re in the right place: we offer a choice of tents that suit different needs.
Best Cold Weather Tents for a Lone Traveler or a Team of Two
If you enjoy exploring winter views alone, it’s essential that your tent is not too heavy to carry. That’s why we recommend our Sputnik-3 two-layer tent for people who prefer camping on their own. It’s the most compact and lightweight tent in our collection. Its umbrella-type pole design allows for quick setup: amazingly, it takes only two minutes! This all-season dome tent features a fire-resistant smoke pipe hole, so it’s possible to use a stove in it. Even with the stove inside, Sputnik-3 can accommodate two people in sleeping bags, or, alternatively, three people without the stove.
If you go camping with a friend or two, you’d certainly prefer a more spacious tent. Just have a look at Cuboid 2.20: it's bigger than Sputnik-3, and it’s designed to house 1-3 persons. In addition, it’s got two windows and two entrances. Its height allows a person of medium height to stand upright inside as well as use bunk beds.
To top it off, these tents are easy to carry because they easily convert into backpacks.
Best Tents for Family Camping
If you’ve chosen an outdoor adventure for a family holiday in the cold season, we’ve got some perfect options for you. For instance, our premium quality UP-2. It’s a tent for cold weather camping that can accommodate up to four people. As all our tents, UP-2 has a smoke pipe hole, removable mosquito nets and a waterproof floor for the comfort of your family.
For bigger families, we can offer our UP-5. It’s an all-season 6 person tent. Actually, it allows for accommodating up to eight people in sleeping bags without a stove.
We’ve got even more options to explore: go to our catalogue and pick up your perfect winter tent.
🏕 Are your winter tents suitable for severe winters?
Are your tents suitable for severe winters?
- Yes, our winter tents are perfect for comfortable winter camping.
- For comfortable winter camping please purchase our wood stove.
- Our hot tents have everything you need for the safe use of a wood stove
- You may also use our three-layer floor for maximum comfortable winter camping.
📦 How safe using a stove in your tents for winter camping?
How safe using a stove in your tents? Isn't it dangerous as the tent is textile?
- Our tents for winter camping have all the needed for safe using, such as:
- Fireproof mat under the stove
- Fireproof textile on the wall near the stove
- Smoke detector
💡 How to choose a winter tent for the right number of people?
How to choose a tent for the right number of people?
- On the description for each tent we provide information of how many people can be accommodated in the tent.
- Depending on whether you use a stove or not, the quantity of people may vary for comfortable tent use.
- Also comfortable tent use depends on whether you use sleeping bags or folding beds and their dimensions.
- 💡 The burning wood provides a pleasant, soft golden light. If you enjoy spending evenings sitting by a crackling fireplace in your home, you’ll love the cozy warmth and cheerful glow of the “Caminus"" stove.
❓ Is there a danger that a snake will crawl into the tent?
Is there a danger that a snake will crawl into the tent?
- In our tents, the floor is fastened with a zipper above ground level, so if you use it, the snake will not be able to crawl into the tent
- Also all windows and doors are equipped with mosquito nets to protect you from insects as well