Cold Weather Tents
Winter camping is something really out of the ordinary. It’s a challenging adventure that requires endurance, practical skills and, undoubtedly, special equipment. No matter what the major purpose of your trip is — ice fishing, skiing, or just enjoying wonderful snowy views, you’ll need a cold weather tent to serve you as a safe shelter in the wild.
Our Tents for Winter Camping Will Exceed Your Expectations
Strong winds, freezing temperatures and heavy snowfall: it’s very likely that you might have to face these weather conditions during your outdoor holiday in the winter. You need a winter tent that will successfully handle it all. A high quality winter tent is able to keep out the cold and stand up to winds. A tent with a high waterproof rating will endure any extreme weather including heavy snow or rain. If you’re looking for a reliable tent for winter camping, you’re in the right place: we offer a choice of tents that suit different needs.
Best Cold Weather Tents for a Lone Traveler or a Team of Two
If you enjoy exploring winter views alone, it’s essential that your tent is not too heavy to carry. That’s why we recommend our Sputnik-3 two-layer tent for people who prefer camping on their own. It’s the most compact and lightweight tent in our collection. Its umbrella-type pole design allows for quick setup: amazingly, it takes only two minutes! This all-season dome tent features a fire-resistant smoke pipe hole, so it’s possible to use a stove in it. Even with the stove inside, Sputnik-3 can accommodate two people in sleeping bags, or, alternatively, three people without the stove.
If you go camping with a friend or two, you’d certainly prefer a more spacious tent. Just have a look at Cuboid 2.20: it's bigger than Sputnik-3, and it’s designed to house 1-3 persons. In addition, it’s got two windows and two entrances. Its height allows a person of medium height to stand upright inside as well as use bunk beds.
Best Tents for Family Camping
If you’ve chosen an outdoor adventure for a family holiday in the cold season, we’ve got some perfect options for you. For instance, our premium quality UP-2. It’s a tent for cold weather camping that can accommodate up to four people. As all our tents, UP-2 has a smoke pipe hole, removable mosquito nets and a waterproof floor for the comfort of your family.
For bigger families, we can offer our UP-5. It’s an all-season 6 person tent. Actually, it allows for accommodating up to eight people in sleeping bags without a stove.
We’ve got even more options to explore: go to our catalogue and pick up your perfect winter tent.
🏕 Are your winter tents suitable for severe winters?
Are your tents suitable for severe winters?
- Yes, our winter tents are perfect for comfortable winter camping.
- For comfortable winter camping please purchase our wood stove.
- Our hot tents have everything you need for the safe use of a wood stove
- You may also use our three-layer floor for maximum comfortable winter camping.
📦 How safe using a stove in your tents for winter camping?
How safe using a stove in your tents? Isn't it dangerous as the tent is textile?
- Our tents for winter camping have all the needed for safe using, such as:
- Fireproof mat under the stove
- Fireproof textile on the wall near the stove
- Smoke detector
💡 How to choose a winter tent for the right number of people?
How to choose a tent for the right number of people?
- On the description for each tent we provide information of how many people can be accommodated in the tent.
- Depending on whether you use a stove or not, the quantity of people may vary for comfortable tent use.
- Also comfortable tent use depends on whether you use sleeping bags or folding beds and their dimensions.
- 💡 The burning wood provides a pleasant, soft golden light. If you enjoy spending evenings sitting by a crackling fireplace in your home, you’ll love the cozy warmth and cheerful glow of the “Caminus"" stove.
❓ Is there a danger that a snake will crawl into the tent?
Is there a danger that a snake will crawl into the tent?
- In our tents, the floor is fastened with a zipper above ground level, so if you use it, the snake will not be able to crawl into the tent
- Also all windows and doors are equipped with mosquito nets to protect you from insects as well