Camp Stoves for Tents
🏕 Is it possible to use the stove for cooking?
Is it possible to use the stove for cooking?
- Sure, with no issues. On the stove surface you may cook food and boil water in a metal teapot.
- If you use the stove with glass sides, please make sure the water does not touch the hot glass. In this case, the glass can break.
📦 How often do I need to clean the stove?
How often do I need to clean the stove?
- Clean the stove after 15-20 hours of burning
- The stove and smoke pipes can only be cleaned after they have completely cooled down!
- In the camping conditions, tree branches are ideal for cleaning a cold smoke pipe from accumulated soot
💡 Why some of your stoves have glass side walls?
Why some of your stoves have glass side walls? What should I do if the glass was accidentally broken while camping?
- Glass offers superior heat emission compared to conventional steel
- The transparent glass stove walls are convenient to maintain adequate levels of wood or briquettes inside the firebox.
- The stove package includes 2 additional metal plates of the same size as ceramic glass plates. These metal plates can be used instead of glass in case the glass is accidentally broken.
- 💡 The burning wood provides a pleasant, soft golden light. If you enjoy spending evenings sitting by a crackling fireplace in your home, you’ll love the cozy warmth and cheerful glow of the “Caminus"" stove.
❓ What is included in the price of your stoves?
What is included in the price of your stoves?
- Removable aluminum legs that designed for stable and safe positioning of the stove
- The deflector that helps protect the smoke pipe from rain and improves smoke ventilation.
- The air damper regulator of the firebox cap that regulates the intensity of burning to control the temperature inside the tent.
- A smoke detector that will sound an alarm if smoke gets inside the tent.