Length - 15’.26"
Height - 6’.89”
Weight - 77,16 lbs
Window - 2 pieces
Entrance - 3 pieces
Diameter of smoke pipe hole - 1 hole - 3.54”
Package dimensions: 1 bag - 92.52” х 13.78” х 13.78”. Volume - 17087"
We proudly present the “Hexagon”, our newest tent model. This is an all-weather comfortable living module for 3-8 people. Whether you camp with a group or only two people, this tent provides the comforts of home. At 135.63 square feet, the tent is comparable to an apartment room.
One of the walls can be opened up to a roof in front of the tent with mosquito nets. This area could be used as a dining room or terrace.
The wood stove evenly heats the tent interior.
A person of medium height can stand upright anywhere inside the tent.
This tent has a hexagonal shape. We recommend using bunk beds. Installation is an easy process like our UP-series tents. While you’ll need a bit more time to fully install the tent, you’ll get a "comfortable house”.
This is our flagship model, which has received a great response from our customers.
This all-weather tent protects you from the hot summer sun and from severe winter cold. The wood stove helps maintain a comfortable temperature in winter. We’ve recorded a comfortable temperature of 85°+ F inside the tent while -22° F outside. The tent’s inner layer has several hinges useful for drying clothes. You’ll enjoy an unprecedented level of comfort while camping. The innovative, water-resistant Oxford PU4000 material will keep you dry inside the tent even from the heaviest rain.
The tent frame is made from aviation aluminum alloy B95T1. The frame’s all-metal bars can withstand strong winds and frost. All doors and windows have mosquito nets and reinforced zippers. We started using reinforced zippers especially for winter.
The detachable waterproof floor is a great option for those who love winter fishing. You can drill fishing hole, install the tent above it, and enjoy fishing in warmth and comfort.
We’re sure that our customers will love our new ''Hexagon" tent as much as our other models and are confident it will soon become a bestseller.
All-metal umbrella-type fast installation frame
The outer layer is manufactured from sturdy, innovative, and water-resistant material, Oxford 300 PU 4000, and the inner layer is manufactured from Oxford 210 PU 2000. The air space between the inner and outer layers significantly decreases condensation and effectively retains interior heat. Additionally, the inner layer is coated with a special water-repellent, and all stitches are glued to provide the ultimate protection from water. This provides our tents superior protection from wind, rain, and snow to keep the tent interior warm and dry.
We pay attention to the safety features of our tents. For cold weather, our tents have all the necessary safety features for using wood stoves inside:
- The tent wall near the stove is located a safe distance from the hot surface. This eliminates the need to use fire-resistant material on the wall of this tent model.
- The wood stove is equipped with protective metal shields with adjustable clearance. These shields prevent users from accidental burns and the risk of fire in the tent.
- The smoke pipe hole is made from heat-resistant material capable of withstanding temperature up to 2192° F and is equipped with stainless steel rings.
- The tension rope hooks have light-reflecting elements that are highly visible to car and snowmobile drivers from a distance to prevent accidents.
- The tent also has four 5-layer windows for ventilation. The windows’ transparent layers are made of frost-resistant PVC (polyvinyl-chloride) and can be used up to - 58° F.
- The standard packaging includes a zippered floor that can be attached to the tent’s interior above ground level. This floor provides excellent protection from insects and snakes in warm weather and from water in rainy weather.
Because we are committed to continually improving our product, we encourage feedback from our customers to implement improvements and add new features to our product.
We hope you are as confident about the quality and safety of our product as we are!
Additional options to make camping even more comfortable:
Additional options for the "Hexagon" tent include a wood stove with fire-resistant glass and a heat-insulated 3-layer floor.
Enjoy a cozy fire while the 3-layer floor prevents cold from the ground from penetrating the tent and keeps snow and ice beneath the tent from melting. The vestibule also provides additional storage space.
⇑ Haven't watched the video yet? Look how comfortable it is in the tent! ⇑
- Outer tent, inner tent with floor, frame
- Legs for folding wall - 2 pieces
- Tent-pegs - 1 set
- Detachable organizer with Velcro fastener - 3 pieces
- Detachable pocket with Velcro fastener - 3 pieces
- Fire-resistant stove mat - 1 piece
- Tension rope - 164.04”
- Dome net shelf - 2 pieces
- Bag - 1 piece
- Spare parts kit - 1 piece
- User's manual and warranty card - 1 piece
IMPORTANT - The wood stove and three-layer insulated floor are additional options and sold separately.