Three-Layer Floor for "UP-5" Tent.
Heat-insulated floor for the "UP-5" tent
The 3-layer, heat-insulated UP-5 tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
The heat-insulated floor has two specific areas (28x16") you can open to drill fishing holes.
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it. The tent frame bars are inserted into special holes in the floor.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
- Weight - 13.23 lbs
- Weight in box - 16.53 lbs
- Package size - 29.53” х 15.75” х 19.69"
3-layers of this floor include:
1st - Oxford 300 cloth
2nd - Heat insulator - foil isolon
3rd - Oxford 300 cloth
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
🏕 What is the three-layer floor designed for?
Three-layer floor tent floor is especially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm. If tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
📦 How can the floor be installed?
The floor can either be installed under the tent (spread on the ground with a tent over it) or inside the tent.
💡 Is this three-layer floor suitable for me?
It depends on which tent you own. This three-layer floor is the right fit for owners of UP-5 tents.
Bear in mind, final product may look differently. The manufacturer reserves the right to unilaterally without notifying the customer to change the color and final design of the products