Heat-insulated floor for the "UP-5" tent
The 3-layer, heat-insulated UP-5 tent floor was specially designed for extremely low temperatures. It prevents snow melting beneath the tent from the stove and keeps the tent interior warm.
In cases where tents with a stove didn’t have heat-insulated floors, pools of melted snow can appear beneath the tent and the tent can freeze into it.
The heat-insulated floor has two specific areas (28x16") you can open to drill fishing holes.
There are two ways to install the floor:
- Under the tent. Spread the floor on the ground and install the tent over it. The tent frame bars are inserted into special holes in the floor.
- Spread the floor inside the tent.
- Weight - 12.3 lbs
- Weight in box - 13.23 lbs
- Package size - 29.53” х 18.5” х 16.54"
3-layers of this floor include:
Features of foil isolon:
- Low density of 26-45 kg/m3, resulting in low material weight
- Ability to reflect 97% of heat
- Wide temperature range: from -76° F to +221° F
Three-Layer Floor for "UP-5" Tent.
Great, Excellent, very well made I like the double sided floor
So far, I have only used it once but the tent was warmer than it would have been without the liner. I'm not planning on using it all the time, but in the winter I expect this to be very helpful in maintaining a comfortable interior.
This tent is essentially a portable cabin. Absolutely incredible no complaints and intent on buying more products from this company as no other brands are even close to this quality
Very good product
Russian-Bear 8 person tent
Amazing service from seller and assistance with customs from the seller.